Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brad Paisley!

As I mentioned before I love Brad Paisley! We got back stage passes to see him back in May! I had so much fun! he puts on an amazing concert! In this picture I was about 5 months pregnant and this is when my swelling began! I remember when we left that night my feet were so huge! Little did I know that this was to be the new trend for me! I still had an amazing time and it was so much fun hanging out with Mitch that night. I could really tell that he was having a great time too. I would definitely see him again in concert if I had the chance!



6 comments:

Banana said...

Oh I love him too! How great that you got to go...You look so cute. What a pretty pregnant girl you are. :) I loved being pregnant. Seeing my belly get huge--you will have to check April and May in my blog and see how I looked too! haha. I miss you, and am so happy to have you in the blog world now!

Banana said...

That sounds PERFECT! Let's plan on getting together next month. I will be in Colorado til the 8th visiting my mom and dad. I think your little one is precious and so tiny...believe me it goes so fast. Lyla was 6 pounds 6 ounces at birth, and now is almost 4 months old! I don't know when that happened! :) It has flown. But been the best time of my life. She is so amazing and full of smiles. I hope that you are feeling well, it took me quite a while to feel back to normal with all my delivery complications! But feel exactly as before now! Let me know when you can get together! Hugs!!!

Jenny Lynn said...

I didn't know you actually got to MEET him! Thats so fun! How did I not know that? You guys are adorable. LOVE YOU!

bettina said...

I'm so jealous!! how fun! Mitch makes him look like a little boy! I love it!

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Elise! I found your blog. Blake is adorable. Tell Mitch hi! I hope you guys come visit soon.

Derek & Kellyn said...

Gott love BRad! I really like his new song, "waitin on a women." So sweet! Hope all is well with you mama. I still want to bring you diner...