Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wonderful Life

I have been thinking about how blessed my life really is. So since this is like journaling I thought that I would list all of the things that are special to me.

All the things that I love...

~My sweet baby boy~ My husband ~ Long naps in the afternoon ~ Cloudy days ~ Pedicures ~ good pair of old jeans ~ good friends ~ my mom ~ movies ~ starbursts ~ family time ~ camping in the cold ~ Music ~ running on the treadmill zoning out to music ~ cuddling with Mitch ~ singing ~ listening to my husband sing in the shower when he doesn't realize I can hear him ~ lake trips ~ strawberry lemonade ~ conversations with my grandpa ~ Holidays ~ giving gifts ~ getting cards ~ learning new things ~ church ~ taking pictures ~ Lilies and Roses ~ singing really loud in my car by myself ~ getting foot rubs ~ hiking ~ good conversation ~ giving service (I could do more of this) ~ laughing until my stomach hurts and tears are running down my face ~ good food with good company ~ traveling anywhere ~ romantic comedies ~ good books~ camp fires ~ meadows ~ cold rain ~ holding Blake ~

There are so many other things that I love but this is just to name a few...

No comments: