Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crazy Nap Time Hair!

I love this picture! Eyes closed and a big smile! SO CUTE! Love Him!!
Always the most happy when his clothes are off!

Get me out of here please!!
Still has sleepy eyes!
I LOVE Blake's hair! He is so cute when he wakes up from a nap or in the morning with his crazy hair! Notice how confused he looks with spiky hair and a crooked Binky! He is so cute! His personality is coming out more and more everyday. He is such a mamma's boy! He is finally cutting a tooth on the bottom. He doesn't like to show it off though! I can't wait to see it! I love him sooo much!!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

He is SO adorable! I love it when you post new pictures of Blakey!! Love the hair and crooked binky!!

Derek & Kellyn said...

Why are boys always happier without clothing? So funny!! He's such adoll Elise. I need to see you soon!

Larry and Karri said...

That little Blake is so cute - and I love his hair! That pic of him in his crib w/ the crooked binky is awesome!