Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Making FUNNY Faces!

What a silly boy! I love you little man! Loves his tounge!
My MOST favorite picture... What a cute kid!

I love the up close picture... look at his cute cheeks!


Hi dad!

Waiting patiently for mommy to come home...
Did I mention how much I love this little man? He is so funny! His personality is really starting to show now. He now has two bottom teeth that he cant leave alone with his tongue and he makes the funniest noises like raspberries and squeals! On this particular night Mitch and Blake were waiting outside for me to come home from work. (One of my most favorite things) While they were waiting Blake started making his funny noises but this time accompanied by lots of funny faces. He is so cute and I don't know how I could love anyone anymore than I love this little boy!

4 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

Oh man he is sooo cute! I love all the silly faces. That is adorable that they wait out front for you, that must be so fun to come home to! I love it!

Stefanie said...

He is SO adorable! I want to pinch his little cheeks!

andrea said...

He totally has your beautiful eyes...what a sweet little guy!

Shannon said...

Love the tongue!