Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Motivation...

So today I got up bright and early... 4:45 to be exact to get ready and go running with some friends from my ward. I have been wanting to get back into running for some time now and I haven't quite figured out how to squeeze it into my schedule. 5:15 in the morning really is the perfect time! It is still dark out which is kind of weird but the weather is wonderful! I was pretty excited about it because running is something that I really enjoy. I couldn't keep up with Erin and Marie (thanks girls for being so nice) but soon I will. So the point of my little story is that I was already motivated and this next part just made me even more! I took Blake to his 1 year appointment today and his pediatrician asked me if I was pregnant! Nope, not pregnant I "calmly replied" (I guess my face must of looked shocked because the doctor immediately tried to cover up what he just asked.) So instead of being offended and letting that get me down by diving deep into a bowl of yummy chocolate ice cream I am even more motivated to get into shape! So if anyone has any words of encouragement in case I start to fall of the bus please enlighten me!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Dont people know better than to ask if women are pregnant?! How rude! Well I personally think you look great! Way to go on the running though, I never get that much motivation!

bettina said...

Oh no he didn't!!! you look great! and you are motivated to get looking even better! it will be so much easier knowing someone is counting on you to meet them to go running!
btw, totally jealous of the san diego trip!! what fun!

Stefanie said...

Don't even worry - you don't look preggers at all! Crazy doctor...just run off your anger at Lifetime!