Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dishwasher Helper!

He is always ready to go outside! We love you little man!! See ya mom! I got work to do! Here he is helping pick up toys... notice he has to have his shoes on! Church shoes at that! Blake We love you SO much! Hi Mommy! I am just busy working and helping! Here he is putting things in the dishwasher and taking them out. What a stinker! HA!

So I know it has been over a month since I have blogged! I can not believe how fast these past two months have gone by! Blake is growing cuter and cuter everyday and I love him more and more every second! He is running everywhere now, talking like crazy, and so full of personality! He is now 14+ months old and so much fun! Some of his favorite things right now are playing with trucks, books, blocks, and anything that has a button! He loves to have his shoes on and be outside. He hides my shoes from me! It is so cute! I found a pair of my shoes the other day under neath the bathroom sink! What? It was funny, I thought I had lost them! He loves to be a helper... with everything! He helps do the dishes, pick up his toys, do the laundry... oh it is just so fun! Every once in a while I will get a real hug... it melts my heart! I love this little man!

No comments: