Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Times and Great Friends

What a fantastic day! I loved every second of it! Hope we go again soon!!Katy and I taking a break in the lodge
Look how beautiful the trees look covered in white. I love it. Quick pic before we headed up the mountain
We went up to Flagstaff yesterday and spent the day snowboarding at Snow bowl! What a blast! I love the snow, I love being up in the mountains and I love to snowboard! We went with Bill and Katy and had such a great time. The weather was awesome (snowed the entire day) so we had fresh powder all day long! It had been 4 years since we had gone and I really didn't realize how much I missed going. My mind is always going 90 miles a minute but yesterday on the mountain I didn't worry about anything. I just listened to the sounds of the mountain and enjoyed EVERY second of it! Awesome. I decided that this is going to be our new hobby - at least during the winter months :) Thanks friends for going with us... we had so much fun!
P.S This is my 100th post!