Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

See ya mom. Happy Easter! Then he saw his treats and was all about it!
Not too sure what is going on. He kept looking up at me wondering if it was all for him! Yummy Easter breakfast of pancakes and grapes. Some of Blake's favorites!
Cute little basket and outfit laid out the night before...
When I was growing up my mom always had the Easter bunny deliver baskets and a new Easter Sunday outfit so I decided to keep that tradition. Blake had no idea what was going on but I still had fun getting some goodies for him and picking out his cute outfit! We didn't dye Easter eggs this year (honestly it came so fast this year that I forgot) but next year we will for sure. Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

OMG! Grapes and pancakes! Blake would fit right in any day at my house (which he already showed by chowing down on Lil Crunchies!!) Am I a bad mom because Jack has grapes and pancakes like every single day? Lol.

andrea said...

He is so cute!

Jenny Stephan said...

FUn Easter tradition! He is such a CUTE boy--makes me want a boy next:)!
stephanville.com/jam