Saturday, November 13, 2010

Britney and Josh

It was such a wonderful day! Love you guys!I love what Blake was wearing... little suite, pink tie, and converse shoes! So cute!

Blake was the ring bearer and it was one of the cutest things I have ever seen. He walked the aisle swinging the pillow and holding Mitch's hand. Once he saw me standing at the front he was like "hi mommy... hold you." haha


The beautiful bride and her bridesmaids
Britney got married! I love this picture above... it seriously chokes me up! It is SO sweet how they are looking at each other. I love being around Britney and Josh because you can just tell how much they love each other. It is pretty sweet. Thanks Britney for letting me be a part of your special day! You looked gorgeous!

2 comments:

Rob and Alexa said...

Her dress is amazing and she looks just beautiful.

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

You look so pretty! I love how long your hair is. Are you guys planning any trips to Utah anytime soon?