Friday, December 24, 2010

Family Pictures 2010





We had family pictures taken back in November. I love how they turned out! Blake was being a typical active little 2 year old so I was worried that we weren't going to get any that turned out good! He was too busy discovering everything to pay attention to the camera! He is the best thing in our lives! We have been blessed in so many ways since he has come to our family! He has the best sense of humor and having conversations with him is my favorite part of the day!

2 comments:

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

I love the family pictures! Blake is adorable! Thanks for the Christmas card. I'm lame and didn't do any this year. There's always next year! I hope your family has a Merry Christmas! Miss you guys!

Banana said...

Elise, I love your family photos! They are fantastic--and Blake is the cutest little guy. I really hope to see you both soon. I think a play date is a MUST. Lyla and Blake would have so much fun. Miss you friend. Check in soon.