Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

He is such a big kid! He pulls himself up, crawls all over the place, and talks all the time! He truly is a wonderful blessing in our lives and we LOVE being his parents!!! Mom and Blake headed off to church!
I think he looks like a little grandpa man in this picture. He just ate so he has a full belly! He is just relaxing on the couch! Cute!

Happy Easter!!! Blake looks so cute in his little Easter outfit. I love, love, love the tie! Grandma D got him a cute little Easter bunny that he loves to put in his mouth. haha. He is so stinkin cute! I love being his mom!

8 comments:

Banana said...

yay! I was so happy to see the new post! I have been anxiously awaiting one. Little Blake looks absolutely precious in his tie! I love it! I am glad you had a nice Easter. Lets get together with the kiddos soon. I miss you! Hugs and love to you!

Matt and Jayna said...

Aw, I agree, Blake looks so handsome in his outfit and tie! I love when little boys where ties. I can't believe how light his hair is! Very cute.

Derek & Kellyn said...

Wow. What a stud! He is getting so big Elise. We've got to get these boys together again. Hope all is well!

Janalee said...

he does look adorable in that shirt and tie!

Breanne said...

He is especially cute, not just normal baby cute - he is SO cute! It's no surprise with perty parents :)
I can't remember if I've already said this or not, but it is so refreshing to hear you say how much you love being Blake's mom in many of your posts - I love it! It is inspiring and makes me want to complain less to myself about the little obstacles of parenting - what a lucky stud Blake is to have you!

andrea said...

He looks so cute in his little tie! What a sweet little face :) When can we hang out!?

bettina said...

too cute! and he is all over the place! I can't believe what a busy little guy he is already! You have your hands full!

Lindsay said...

I love how long and crazy his hair is!! I'm so freaking jealous! I still can't get Logans hair to grow!!!