Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Messin Around!!!

I just cant believe it! Blake has been crawling for about 3 weeks! I still can not believe that my little baby is crawling and standing up holding the furniture! He is supposed to be little still! He sure loves the remote control. There is no fooling this kid, he knows the difference between the real thing and a toy! Too funny!
UH OH I'm caught!

SO CUTE!

Uh oh look what I found!

Here I come...

Like I mentioned before this little man is crawling and climbing all over the place! It is so fun to watch him discover things. It looks like I need to take my baby proofing to the next level! He is such a fun little baby! We love him sooooo much!

5 comments:

Banana said...

Oh--he is so cute!!! Love that video. I cant wait to get the little ones together to explore!

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Blake is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I can NOT even believe that he is crawling!! What a big boy!!

Stefanie said...

Spiderman!!

Derek & Kellyn said...

Thats great about the control... It must be a boy thing. We gave camden our old ones that doesnt work. He wants nothing to do with it. Haha. Love the boys! Blake is so big. It just gets better :)