Sunday, August 16, 2009

Getting my hair cut!

Such a sad face but he really did just fine! And I am so happy with how it turned out! What a big boy now!Please get me out of here!! But check out the cute hair cut! I love it! Are we done yet?
Trying to escape!
Quick toy to distract him... Again he loves anything with wheels!! Such a sad face.
Now the beginnings of being done... He especially wasn't too sure of the clippers.
Close up before she started cutting... I love this picture, he is such a sweet kid. Still so happy and having so much fun!

He got his special cape. He wasn't too sure about it at first.

Hi Mom and Dad this is fun!!

He was so excited to sit in this cute little yellow car. He loved the steering wheel!
So we took Blake to Cool Cuts for Kids last Saturday to get his first all over hair cut. Now he has had trims in the past but never had an experience with the clippers! Well the pictures will soon tell the story but he started off very excited and then was SO ready to be done. It was so cute! He is such a big kid now...
I can not believe how fast this year has gone by. I have been an emotional roller coaster lately. I get so excited because he is taking his first steps and then I get very teary when I think of how fast it is all going by. Its like I feel as though I haven't had enough time of him being an infant. I was just thinking about how grateful I am that I stayed in with him for the first 5 weeks. Those weeks just belonged to Blake and me. We really got to know each other pretty well. All of those nights staying up to watch Jay Leno and then putting on a late night movie since he was so excited and ready to play. Then we would fall asleep on the couch and cuddle until morning. I just loved every single minute of him. Yes it was hard to adjust to the lack of sleep and the crying but I still wouldn't trade it for anything. I am looking forward to seeing him grow and develop and learn but I still just can not believe how fast it has gone by. I hope he knows how much I love him and how grateful that I am that he chose me to be his mom. I love you little man!

3 comments:

andrea said...

haha love the pictures! He is so cute. I am sad to say that we won't be able to make his party Saturday though, we'll be in Utah for Devin's aunts wedding. Tell him happy Birthday anyway!

Vanessa and Kevin said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is ADORABLE! Probably one of the cutest dang kids I have ever seen! I love it!

Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are SO funny. I can tell what he will look like when he is older:-) Exactly the same, just taller lol