Sunday, August 30, 2009

IT'S A PARTY!!!

Dive in little man! Yummy yummy! We love you Blake. Happy Birthday!!
He loves this little car! It is an amazing toy!

His cute shirt goes along with the construction theme. Thank you Target!!




Present Time! He got so many amazing presents! Thank you ALL so much!
Great friends! Blake is always happy to see sun glasses!


Blake LOVED the balloons! He was so happy to see them!
People are starting to come and enjoy the food!
I absolutely love this picture! He is soo sweet!
YUMMY YUMMY FOOD!
I love his banner. So cute! Setting up...
My friend Cassy made these cakes for his party! Look how awesome they are! Check out her blog (she is on my sidebar) if you need a cake for any occasion! She is amazing!!
Happy Birthday Blake! He had a birthday party on Saturday even though his actual birthday is on Monday!! It was such a fun day! I know that I have been saying this over and over but I can not believe that he is 1! Thank you to everyone who came to support us and PARTY with us! We love you all!!

8 comments:

Breanne said...

Such a cute party! I like the construction theme idea. And those cakes are incredible - she is one talented lady!

Hope you had lots of fun! - and tomorrow too!
Every time I see him, I think just how cute he is!

Matt and Jayna said...

That was the coolest cake ever! How amazing! The birthday party looked SO cute. What a cute theme. Blake looked so happy and he will have so much fun with all his new toys! That is crazy he is 1! He's too cute!!

Drew and Tarah said...

I'm so sad we missed it! Drew's Grandparents were in town, and we had a family BBQ that night. Looks SOOO cute though! Happy Birthday Blake!!

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Happy Birthday little Blake! I can't believe he's one! Chase would've loved the tractors - he's obessed with them right now. I will have to do that for his third birthday next year. (can you believe he'll be 3 next year!) Call me sometime - I want to see how things are and what you guys are up to.

Cassy Taylor said...

What a fun party and such cute decorations. Looks like you did a great job! Blake is seriously so cute Elise!

Lindsay said...

The party was so fun! Blake is honestly the cutest little guy in the world!!!

andrea said...

The cakes are so cute! I am sorry we couldn't make it! It looks like it was so fun!

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute - and that one of you holding him smiling - adorable! My friend just brought that shirt to a baby shower for a baby boy - too cute!