Saturday, January 16, 2010

4 years and counting

Here is a blast from our past... this was one of our engagement pictures. I feel so old now.
Happy Anniversary! Some beautiful roses that I really wasn't expecting. Such a nice surprise! It is the simple things that make me the most happy! Mitch and I celebrated our 4th anniversary on January 5! I can not believe how fast a year goes by! It seems like I just posted about our 3rd anniversary yesterday! It has been a crazy year for us but I am so glad to have gone through it with Mitch. He is such a wonderful husband and father. Thanks babe for all that you do! I love you!

4 comments:

Maricia said...

Congrats! I agree it does go by way fast! Blake is quite the little stud and getting so big too!

Larry and Karri said...

How fun - congrats! It's crazy how fast time flies when you're having fun. Larry & I will also hit our 4th anniversary in about 10 weeks. Wahoo!

Bianca said...

Cute, I like how you match :) Time flies, for real!

dalisinere said...

hey I wanted to invite you to my baby shower, but I don't have your address. I can e-mail you an invite if you give me your e-mail address too. I hope all is going well. love ya!