Sunday, January 24, 2010

Too Soon??

He is SO happy to do what daddy does! We love you little man! Hi mom! Check me out! So like I have mentioned MANY times before Blake loves spending time with his daddy. The other day I walked into the family room and saw Blake "playing" x box with daddy. He really thought he was playing! It was pretty funny! Then later that week Mitch was getting ready for work and was shaving and sure enough I walk into find Blake with shaving cream on his cute little face! I absolutely love their special little relationship!

4 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

ahhhhh hes so big!!! come over right now and let me kiss him!!

Erin said...

So cute! Hunter is a daddy's boy as well. It's really fun to watch especially after having three girls who only want their mom.

Meredith said...

What a cute little man!!! Doing what daddy does...

Larry and Karri said...

How cute!! Randy is such a daddy's boy too. It's so fun to watch them do stuff together!