Sunday, May 23, 2010

Daddy's Helper

All done mom! I fixed it! I sure do love you mister man!
Here he is fixing the bed!

I can't say it enough... I love that Blake and Mitch have such a sweet relationship! Mitch had to fix our bed the other day and Blake was right there to help out! Check out how serious he is! He really is helping! I love everything about him right now. He is saying so many words now.
To name a few...
  • please
  • thank you
  • excuse me
  • mom
  • help
  • no... the dreaded no
  • milk
  • drink
  • uh oh
  • up
  • purple
  • blue
  • truck

I cant think of the others but my point is that he is a talker! I love it so much. Every day he gets more and more fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise! It has been SO long! Congrats on the marriage and your super adorable little boy! I have a blog now, and found you through Anna's. :) Hope all is well!
Gretchen Gardetto (Hammer)

Stefanie said...

He is so cute! I want to squeeze him! Look at his shoes! Look at his whole outfit! HOW ADORABLE!!!!