Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Catching Up

Hello friends - I am still here! A lot has been going on this summer and because of that I have been a blog slacker! Major blog slacker! Well anyway just to name a few things... we moved to Chandler, I got a promotion, Mitch started a new job, Blake talks up a storm. This summer has flown by. I can not believe that Blake turns two in a couple of weeks. He is growing up so fast and it is exciting but on the other hand it makes my stomach hurt. I am not ready for him to be so big. He is awesome. Every minute that I spend with him I think to myself how lucky I am that he chose me. He has such a sweet personality and is always concerned about others. He is funny too! I can not wait until he talks in sentences because I am sure he will be cracking jokes all the time! He loves his daddy, his mommy, Pooh Bear, shoes, and keys just to name a few. My favorite thing about him right now is when I say I love you Blake and he says LUV YOU! It is awesome!! I will post more pictures later but the one above is him playing with Mitch's hunting camo! So stinking cute!!

3 comments:

Banana said...

yay--you posted! I have been wanting to here from you and see the little guy. Wow, 2!?! The time it sure does fly. I hope to see you and Blake in October when I get home. Congrats on your job! Hugs!

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

I can't believe Blake is almost two. He's cute! We do need to plan a trip. Are we going to go on a cruise? I think that would be fun.

Lindsay said...

You moved closer to us!! YAY! We need to get together soon! I would love to see how grown up Mr. Blake is!! We need to catch up!