Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blake turned TWO!

Thank you to everyone who came! You truly made this a special day for our family! It was a packed house and we had a great time!! Blake LOVES the Walimaa family. And we are so grateful that they are in our lives!!
He bit each car in half then drove them around on the frosting race track. so cute!
Check out the details on this cake. I love it.


Blake loves to drive. I know that sounds weird but now its great because he has his own car!
Blake opening his presents with Daddy... He was so excited! He put his little fists together and said "yes! It's my birthday" haha

We had a pool party for the kids and it was a hit. They especially loved the helicopter pool!
Cassy made his cake/cupcakes again for me this year! Isn't she amazing!?!!
Blake turned two on August 31st... Can you believe it?? I cant. Seriously. I can not believe I have a little 2 year old toddler! He is amazing. We celebrated it Lightening McQueen fashion last weekend and had a great time with our family and friends!!

No comments: