Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Am Committed!

I have decided to run PF Chang's half marathon! I am so excited about it! This is something that has been on my list of things that I want to do and so I am going to do it! Training starts the first week of October! Perfect timing... the weather will be great! I have always been nervous about training for this but when I looked at the training schedule I realized that this is 100% something that I can accomplish. I am excited to get my body into great shape, accomplish a goal that I have set for myself, and challenge myself to do something I have always questioned that I could do. Wish me luck, I cant wait!!

5 comments:

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

That's awesome Elise! Good luck!

Drew and Tarah said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you! let me know if you ever want a running buddy for your longer runs!

Stefanie said...

I am so excited for you! You are going to do great!

Meredith said...

Super awesome - if you want to join me for runs like you mentioned sounds great! I am slow though...I am doing a half in November - I run tu/th at 6 and saturdays whenever I get my bootie out of bed.

Meredith said...

Elise - shoot me an email when you can - mmsimpson(at)cox(dot)net

Thanks!!

Meredith