Friday, March 13, 2009

6 Month Picture!

I can not believe that my little man is 6 and a half months old already! The time has gone by so quickly! I love thinking about the moment after I had him when they placed him on my chest and he looked up at me with his big eyes. I was in heaven! There are so many things that I love about him so I just thought that I would make a list for him to read someday. I love you Blake!
  • I love when you smile at me
  • I love when you laugh
  • I love when you squeal with excitment
  • I love how you put everything in your mouth
  • I love when you play with your feet
  • I love how you roll all over the place
  • I love that you sit up by yourself
  • I love that you reach out your little hands and touch or grab my face
  • I love the noise you make when you are trying to go to sleep and you chew your binki
  • I love bathtime and how excited you get
  • I love rocking you at night
  • I love how you bury your head in my shoulder when you are tired
  • I love your hair and all the crazy cowlicks
  • I love that you love blankets by your face when you sleep
  • I love when you babble
  • I love to get you up in the morning
  • I love picking you up while you are sleeping so that I can snuggle you
  • I love how you smell
  • I love how strong you are and how you try to climb when you are held
  • I love to feed you from a spoon (the way you open up your mouth when you want the next bite is so cute)
  • I love your little cry
  • I love to watch you discover new things
  • I love how you sit on my hip
  • I love when you rub your eyes
  • I love how you are trying so hard to crawl and how you get into push up position
  • I love how you already know what you like and dont like
  • I love when you hold your own bottle... it is so cute to see your hands grasp the bottle
  • I love your eyelashes
  • I love learning all about you
  • I love spending my time with you
  • I love being your mom

3 comments:

Derek & Kellyn said...

IS it just wonderful?! Im sure you could have gone on forever. We are blesses!

Lindsay said...

Wow - 6 1/2 months?! I can't believe it! That is crazy!!! Such a cute handsome boy!

Stefanie said...

Ahh! What an adorable little duckling! Cuter than Chicken Little! Hehehe!!