Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Riding the bull is much harder than it looks but lots of fun!



Today is Mitch's 27th birthday! This past Saturday I threw a surprise birthday party for him at Cadillac Ranch! Mitch claims he knew I was up to something but the look on his face when he saw all of his friends was priceless! I love when he gets excited about stuff because I can rarely keep a secret from him!
We were able to see some friends that we haven't seen in about 3 years! It was such a fun night. Mitch and I both jumped on the mechanical bull, we had great food, and had a great time with our friends. I love you babe and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

5 comments:

Breanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breanne said...

Looks fun! Hope he had a great birthday! --looks like you made it great :)

Matt and Jayna said...

I'm so sorry that we weren't able to come! We REALLY wanted to and were planning on it all day, but something came up last minute. We'll have to get together sometime soon. I'm glad you guys had lots of fun and the surprise worked!!

Drew and Tarah said...

I'm so sad we couldn't come! My sister and I treked all the way out here to Denver and we are heading back tomorrow! But tell Mitch Happy Bday!!!!

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

What a sweet wife! Looks like lots of fun. Happy Birthday Mitch!!