Thursday, March 5, 2009

FUN!

Lucky you!
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (Though I may ask some questions during the process.)
2 - What I create will be just for you.
3 - It'll be done this year (might take a little while).
4 - You have no clue what it's going to be.
5 - I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same. (Don't worry, it can be a card or cookies or whatever - it doesn't have to be outrageous, just homemade.)The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!

5 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

am i allowed to comment on yours?? hehe. love you!

Banana said...

ooo...I want whatever it is that you are making! :)

Derek & Kellyn said...

Count me in! This will be fun. Im posting this over the weekend.

Stefanie said...

I want it! I want it!!

Schatz said...

Hey glad to find you. i was in the bank the other day and asked about you..heard you had a baby and found your blog today. hope all is well