Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Keith Urban!!!

Did I mention that I LOVE Keith Urban! (I can not figure out how to post the picture we had with him so as soon as I figure it out I will post it!)
We had the BEST seats! So fun!Britney and I

Him and his band. They were SO good!
At the concertJosh and Britney

Mitch and I waiting to see him! This was a big poster on the wall
We weren't allowed to take pictures when he came into the room so I took some before..
This past weekend we got to go see Keith Urban at Jobing.com arena! I can honestly say that was the most fun I have had in a very long time! He was so entertaining! To make it even better we had back stage passes and we got to see him perform a song that he didn't perform for the rest of the concert. We got our picture taken with him and it was cool to meet him! Did I mention that I had a blast! Thanks Dad for the tickets!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my goodness!! It has been a long time since I have been to a concert...I think one is in order!

bettina said...

how fun!! concerts are the best!! even better that you had backstage passes! LUCKY!!

andrea said...

Whoa. I am not a country fan but I know people that would die to have had those tickets! Glad you had fun!