Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper!

Check out his mischievous face! He is so funny with his faces lately! I love it!
Now he is hiding... Must be up to something! So excited to be helping!
Pulling the laundry back into the basket! The other night I was folding laundry and little man decided he wanted to be helpful! He is so stinkin cute. He climbs right into the basket and starts taking all the laundry and putting it back into the basket! That is his thing I guess... he does it with the dishwasher too! The other day I was loading in the dishes and all of the sudden he was inside sitting holding onto the rack! What a crazy little guy! I just love being his mom! It is the best time of my life!
By the way... he took three steps today all by himself! It wont be too long before he is off and running!

No comments: