Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lake Day!

Splash Splash Splash! We LOVE you Blake!
Taking a Dip!
Hi Mom! This past weekend we had a chance to go to the lake with our friends Bill, Katy, Brandon, and Kim! We each brought our babies and headed off to Canyon lake! It was such a fun afternoon! The kids were so good even though it was SO hot! Blake is so funny. He has absolutely NO fear! He would walk right into the lake if we let him! He LOVES the water. We had to stop the boat and dip the babies in so that they would not get too hot! Thanks friends for taking these pictures for me... I cant believe I forgot my camera!

2 comments:

Cassy Taylor said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while-that little boy is getting some hair! I love the blonde!

Kim said...

We forgot to get a picture of all the babies together! Oh well... I guess we'll just have to go back to the lake. DARN IT! :) Thanks for coming with us - we had lots of fun with you guys!