Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trip to Oregon

Time to go home now. I missed you little man! On the way home he cuddled up next to Mitch and slept most of the way. He is so cute and we just love him SO much! Look how cute these boys are... Blake is so little. I love it! Thanks grandpa for letting me drive! I am having so much fun!
Blake must have been in heaven when they went out on the boat! He loves to drive!
Blake and his cousins Aidan and Ross. They are all so cute!
I don't know who is happier? Grandpa or Blake?
Look at all these cool buttons I can push!

Hi mom... I am such a big kid sitting in my own seat on the airplane!
Back in the end of January Mitch and Blake took a little trip to Oregon to visit Grandpa Greg. It was Blake's first time on an airplane and Mitch said he was a perfect little kid. He didn't cry from the air pressure change and he sat in his own seat the whole time! Mitch said everyone on the plane loved him and he was being so cute and fun! I was so glad the airplane ride went well because I was a nervous mom back at home! I asked Mitch to take lots of pictures and he captured some pretty cute ones. It was the first time Blake met grandpa Greg and he seemed to have a great time!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Any trip to Oregon makes my ears perk up - my home state! Looks like the boys had a great time - it is so fun to watch your kids in a new environment.