Sunday, February 28, 2010

Best Friends

Love you friend! Thanks for the girls night out!! Yes we really are very goofy! Two girls being SO silly on a late night date out! You don't often make friends that last a lifetime but I am SO lucky to have found mine. Jenny and I have been best friends since elementary school. I love her. Every time we hang out we have so much fun together. We laugh until we are sobbing and we don't care who is around to see it! You can tell by our bloodshot eyes how hard we had been laughing the entire night! Jenny I love you because you have been my friend through every moment that has mattered in my life. You never judge and you always care! You are a wonderful example to me of how a friend should be and you are truly Christlike. Thank you for your example and for loving me all this time! You are my bestest good friend!

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

Okay I have seriously not laughed that hard in a very very long time- I think the people of Rubios that night must think we are total loons! I'm glad we finally got our night, it was well worth it!! And thanks for being so wonderful yourself, you are so sweet, I could cry!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!