Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mariah Carey!!

Here we are leaving the concert. It was such a fun night and thanks again!! Camera's weren't allowed in the theater so I had to snap a quick picture and put my camera away fast. Britney and I decided that she looks like a Disney princess... HAHAQuick picture while we were waiting for her to come on... We got rained on after dinner so we are still a bit wet!! Our tickets... the concert was at Dodge theater.
Last night I got to go to the Mariah Carey concert with my good friend Britney! She had an extra ticket and took me with her! It was SO fun! Mariah Carey was AMAZING live! She played a bunch of her old stuff and some of her new stuff... very good! Thanks Britney for taking me I had a great time and it was SO fun hanging out with you!!

4 comments:

Banana said...

How fun! You look so pretty Elise!

Jenny Lynn said...

That looks like so much fun, and you looks gorgeous, I love your shirt!!!

miss chaz. said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!!! SO jealous:)

Stefanie said...

Yes, good choice of shirt! You are so pretty!