Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mickey Mouse

So like I mentioned before Blake loves Mickey Mouse. Every thing Mickey Mouse. We went and bought him a couple of more friends to add to his collection and now he has to have them every where he is. He loves to watch Mickey Mouse, play with Mickey Mouse, sleepy time with Mickey Mouse... you name it! It is so funny and Mitch and I sometimes wonder what it is about Mickey that he LOVES so much!! Either way it is so cute and he is so fun right now! Here are some highlights about him right now.
  • He is starting to talk in sentences now
  • He loves his family and gives kisses unexpectedly
  • He is funny and likes teasing/joking with us
  • He can count to 15
  • He sings his ABC's
  • He loves trucks, blocks, and his toy truck that he can drive
  • He grabs my face when he wakes up and gives me kisses
  • He loves his daddy
  • He loves the park
  • He loves his friends - Easton and Ella and talks about them often
  • He loves to dance to Mickey Mouse hot dog song
  • He says his prayers
  • He lets me sing to him at night while we have a rock a bye and sometimes he joins in
  • He loves to swim and go to swim lessons

I am having so much fun with him right now. I love having conversations with him and hanging out with him. And honestly when he has his two year old meltdowns I have a hard time not laughing because he is so cute! lol. Love you Blaker Man!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, your son is too cute, Elise! Precious! And you look as beautiful as ever!!!!! Hugs!