Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend Camping Trip

Quick snack in the truck! It was cold and a little tough to sleep with a toddler at night but I am still happy that we went! I love anything that has to do with being outside so it was such a nice break from the valley! I tried to get the sunset in the background... I was right on the edge... and a little freaked out!
Showing mommy the perfect rock to throw in the lake. Blake helping take down the tent! He is a freak for Mickey Mouse. Check out his PJs..

This lake was SO pretty and relaxing!
This weekend we took Blake camping up near Payson. It was a good time. It was definitely different camping with a two year old but I want Blake to love it as much as I did growing up! He had a good time throwing rocks into the lake and hiking around! He is so cute!! Blake and I played while Mitch fished, then at night we had a fire, grilled some burgers and made some smores! It was fun!

No comments: