Friday, October 22, 2010

Week 3 Update

So just because I didn't update week 1 or 2 of my training for the half marathon doesn't mean I cant start now, right? Well I am loving it. I really am. I feel so good about myself when I am doing this for lots of reasons. The top two: I am sticking to a goal that I set for myself and I am doing something just for me. I am up to 4 miles now with out having to stop for a break which is a big deal for me because I used to only be able to run 2 miles without a break! Tomorrow is a 5 mile run and I am looking forward to it! Wish me luck!! I will update next week and let you know how I am doing :)

2 comments:

Bianca said...

Yay! That is awesome! I just started running too. But the Dr. said 2-3 mins at a time and work my way up. It's a slow painful process but I will be running a marathon soon!

Jake-Becky-Chase said...

Awesome Elise! I wish we lived closer together, so we could go running together. I need to be better at working out. We need to plan a vacation for next year so we can see you guys.