Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween skelleton and horse!


This one is my FAVORITE picture. He was such a cute mad horse!













Blake was so cute on Halloween. During the day he was dressed up as a skelleton that glowed in the dark! (thanks grandpa Mark and grandma Heather) At night we headed over to grandma D's house where Blake greeted the trick or treaters as a horse. Yes that is what I chose... a horse. It was so funny. It was even funnier because he hated being in that costume, so I called him my mad horse. I love the holidays and now that I have a baby to enjoy them with it makes it even more fun.

2 comments:

andrea said...

He is a very cute horse :) I just want to pick him up, he looks so cuddly. Love that.

bettina said...

giddy up Blake! He made such a cute horse! I'm glad you came to the party with us, even though it may not have been much fun! Blake is changing so much! I think he looks like a good mix of the two of you! He is too cute!