Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend at the Park

He is still sleeping! Mommy and Blake waiting in line. He looks so peaceful!


Sweet baby feet! I love them!


Grandma D and Aidan on the train!



Aidan and me... He has his daddy's BIG smile!




Blake and I went to the park this weekend in Scottsdale called Stillman Railroad Park. It was so much fun. Blake went on his first train ride this weekend. He was so cute... he just slept the entire time even when the conductor blew the whistle. I love my baby! He defenitly knows who his mommy is. He follows me and my voice around the room. He makes me so happy! Thanks grandma for going to the park with us!







2 comments:

bettina said...

how fun! I need to take devyn back to that park it is so fun! i took her there last year and she loved it! you'll have to go back when blake is more alert!!

Jenny Lynn said...

he is sooooo cute. i especially love the pics of him in his little horsey costume. awh!