Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little Buddies

Hugo was so cute with Blake. He kept showing him different toys and just hanging out with him. I love that Jenny and I have kids close in age! I am so excited that she is pregnant again! Yea for little best friends!
This picture cracks me up... On Saturday night we went and watched a UFC fight with some friends. Poor Levi is getting puched out by Beau and Blake! Too funny!

Blake already has little buddies to hang out with! They are so cute and all so close in age!


4 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

so cute!! i love having friends nearby with babies close to maddux's age. blake is adorable! honestly!!!!

bettina said...

our boys are bullies already! Poor little levi!

Cassy Taylor said...

Hi Elise! Your little boy is so cute. He was adorable in his horse costume. And you don't look any different from high school. Congratulations on your cute family. Hope you're doing well.

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so excited you asked me if I had a blog! Its fun to keep in touch and see all the cute pictures of the baby! What a DOLL!!!