Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Tonight I just wanted to write down a few things that I am Thankful for...

My Husband - You are my friend and my love. I am grateful for you and I can not imagine my life without you!
My sweet baby boy - He is My wonderful gift from God! He blesses my life more and more everyday! I love you Blake!
The Gospel - Without the Gospel I wouldn't be who I am today
My Mom - For all of your support, love, and faith in me
My Family - For always standing by me
My Grandpa - Thank you for being my friend without judging me and always loving me
Mitch's Family - Thank you for making me feel so welcome and part of your family
My Friends - For being the listening ears that I need
My Body - I am thankful that I am healthy and that I can go running whenever I want
My House - When I walk inside it feels like home
My Job - Yea for insurance!


The list goes on and on of the things that I am thankful for but I will just limit myself to these few! Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Drew and Tarah said...

cute! happy thanksgiving! (i'm a little late!!!) :)

AZ Hey-mon said...

ELISE! I can't believe my beehive has a beautiful baby of her own. I often have wondered how you were doing, if you look over at my blog you will see that I have an Elise now. You are beautiful as always.And look very happy.