Thursday, January 22, 2009

Discovering my Feet!

So Cute!
This weekend he got a new bouncer! Blake might be small but this little man is so strong! He jumps around and gets so excited when he is in his bouncer! Thanks Grams!
He uses his feet to grab the toys! He cracks me up!

I love this little guy! He is growing and developing so wonderfully! He has recently discovered his feet! I think that this is one of my favorite stages! I love watching his face and his little eyes concentrate so hard when he discovers something new! Blake I love you little man!

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Love when they discover their feet and start sucking on their toes. He is darling!

bettina said...

He looks so grown up in that saucer! HE's a cutie! Looks like you guys had a blast at the game! so fun!

Breanne said...

Where have you been hiding? I didn't know you had a blog! Blake really is adorable.
You're right, we should definitely get together for dinner.

So let's just pick a time!

... Looking forward to keepin up on your blog :)

Janalee said...

yeah, you've definetely been hiding, but glad you've revealed yourself to the masses.

Kim said...

What a fun and colorful bouncer! He is so cute - I love those eyes. We'll have to get Blake and Maddie together soon. Baby May is going to have some competition! :)