Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tummy Time

Two very cute boys!
Blake and Beau! I love how they are staring at eachother like who are you? So cute!

My little man is getting so big! Just this past week he rolled over! It was so fun to see his little face when he realized what he did. I love being his mom. It is the best time of my life. He makes me so happy... he is my happy thought! No matter what is going on with me when I think of Blake I smile and say a little prayer thanking God for him. I love you sweet boy!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh, he is so sweet. Enjoy every minute of him. They grow up so fast...remember when Lindsay was a baby when i was still in your ward? (I think that was when I worked on your prom dress!) Now she gets baptized this year.

Breanne said...

Your happy thoughts are so sweet. What a lucky little son :)

Thanks for your positive comments today. I kinda wrote a long personal novel & all, so it was nice to know someone had the patience to read some of it!

Shannon said...

Elise! I found your blog through Jenn Seiter's blog. I hope you don't mind. Blake is so cute! How old is he now?

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.