Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Third Anniversary!

Our little man! 7 months pregnant!

The BIG day! My first favorite day...

Here we are on our honeymoon to Durango!

Here is one of our engagement pictures!

This is the night we got engaged!



Mitch and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary on Monday! So much has happened in the past 3 years and I am grateful that we have experienced it together. In a nutshell here is what happened this past year...
Most importantly we welcomed our son Blake. He is the most wonderful gift in the world! I have learned how to function on minimal sleep:) haha. I celebrated my 5 years at Wellsfargo. The company that I work for is great! They kept my position part time, I guess hard work really does pay off! Mitch started his own landscape design business in which I am very proud of him. He is so talented at what he does. We love eachother and we love the Lord and we are grateful for every new experience and challenge because it has made us learn and grow stronger together. Thank you for supporting me and loving me every day. I love you babe! Happy Anniversary! I have added a few pictures of us over the past 3 years.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary you two! Seems like yesterday you guys got married!!

Drew and Tarah said...

Happy Anniversary! Seriously, it does seem like you guys just got married! congrats on three years!!!

Banana said...

Elise,
Thank you for your sweet comment...way to make a new mommy feel super! :) Hmmm, I wish that I had something to tell you to help you out with the last few pounds...I am kinda embarrased to say that I have no idea where my weight went. I would go to the doctor and they would weigh me, and I would be shocked. I guess with being busy,eating welland such it came off relatively easy. I know you had your little one a few months after me--so you should be back to normal in no time!

Happy 3rd Anniversary to you and your handome hubby Mitch! That little one you created is such a beauty!

Lets get together now that all the chaos from the holidays has passed. When are you free?

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

So fun! You guys are very cute together. Its amazing how fast time goes by us! Congrats!