Thursday, January 22, 2009

We are the Champions!!!

Such a great game! Go Cardinals! I know you can win the Superbowl!!!
We Won!!! Mitch and I were so excited!

We had pre-game passes so we got to go down on the field and watch the team warm up! Good times!
Mitch and I had the opportunity to go to the Cardinals game on Sunday! It was so much fun! The energy of the fans was amazing! Everyone was cheering so loud and I have never seen such an excited crowd! I was also impressed with the good sportsmanship from the Eagles fans. It really was a fun day! Thanks dad for the tickets!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

You guys are the luckiest!!! I'm super jealous!!! How fun!

andrea said...

I still am in shock that they are doing so well. Crazy. Looks like you had fun!!

Jenny Lynn said...

Thats so awesome. We were at home comfortably in our pjs on the couch... but that looks way more fun!