Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Catching Up!

Here I am trying to take a picture of the four of us... As you can see I wasn't too successful. What a fun day! Let's get together again soon!



Blake is like I am so over taking pictures mom... and i am sure Lyla is thinking get off of me dude! haha

My happy little man!
I love how Lyla is looking at Blake. It is so cute!
Stopping for some pictures at Tempe Market Place.
Last Thursday I got together with my friend Anna from high school. We realized that we had not seen each other for 7 years! Crazy how fast time goes by! It was so fun to meet up with her and meet her little one. I am so glad that I found her blog because I have often wondered how she has been and it was soo good to see her so happy! Thanks Anna for a fun day!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

So, if you believe in arranged marriages, I think you hit the jackpot with these two!

Anna said...

I totally agree with Meredith--they are perfect for each other. He will have an older woman! hah. Love you friend!