Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Bigger!

Thanks little helper! He is probably thinking what are you getting yourself into mom!
Always putting things in his mouth!
Mommy's little helper. He looks so small in the middle of the mess!
Blake is getting so BIG! I had to clean out his closet with the small clothes and hang up his 6 month and bigger clothes! Sometimes I get sad thinking about how fast he is growing up but on the other hand I am so excited! Every day he does something new and discovers something new. One of my favorite things right now is watching him concentrate on me. He studies my face so intensely. I love it!

7 comments:

Jeff, Chelsea & Rustin said...

It is amazing how fast they grow up! He is so cute!

Shannon said...

Blake is so cute! I love his light hair and dark eyes. It's sad in a way to clear out the old clothes and exciting for their growth and development into the new stage. I cried the first time I purged Henry's closet.

Derek & Kellyn said...

What a doll Elise! I cant wait until both our little guys are walkin around. They can play trucks together... or whatever little boys do. I guess we'll find out soon enough :) Hope to see you soon.

Stefanie said...

Hello!! I cannot believe it! He is a chunky little boy now! What a little bruiser!!! SO adorable! He looks so cute in the mess or all of the stuff from his closet hahaha!!

Erin said...

Blake is soooo cute!! I just saw the video of him laughing. That's just hilarious. :)

Meredith said...

Cute little dude! kate is kinda scooting around and still finds stuff to put in her mouth right after I vacuum. They are amazing at filling their mouths!

andrea said...

He is way cute Elise! Why don't you just email me your phone number and I'll call you about getting together...my email is andyland23@gmailcom