Monday, February 2, 2009

5 Months and Counting...




Blake turned 5 months on Saturday! It seems like he has been going through some big milestones the past 2 weeks or so. He can now role over from tummy to back and from back to tummy! He is sleeping through the night (with the occasional wake up around 430 just needing his pacifier). He is talking all of the time and laughing more than before. He eats rice cereal with bananas and apple sauce (and prunes - not such a good idea yet!) Blake is gaining weight! Yea! He is chunkin up especially in his cute cheeks! I love it!One of my most favorite times right now is getting him up in the morning. He does this awesome stretch were his legs kick out from under him and he looks like superman! He is my little super happy man! He puts everything in his mouth especially his hands. He lights up when I walk in the room (another favorite of mine). I love having Blake in my life. Mitch and I were just saying the other night how much better our lives are since we had this sweet little man. He truly is a blessing from Heaven! I love you Blake!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

He is honestly the cutest thing ever. What a good little boy - I could hold him all night!! Even if he does puke everywhere!!

Drew and Tarah said...

Oh man, he is cute! I love it! Time flies huh? We do need to get together!!!

Meredith said...

So cute!! I love him outstretched on the blanket reaching for something. My favorite times are morning snuggles too...I had more of them with my first so enjoy them now! But I also have the baby on a schedule so she goes to bed after the big girls so we get a little alone time with her.

Breanne said...

What a cutie! Watch out for him in 16 years!

I was just wondering how he was doing with the weight gain. Does he still have to use that special formula? I'm glad he's eating so well!

You have a special way of acknowledging the wonderful things about being a mother that some of us don't seem to put into words - I love it b/c it makes me think of how much I loved/love those things about Taya too.
So thank you!