Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Random Cuteness!

I wonder what great idea he is coming up with! Hopefully not a mischievous one! Blake holds his own bottle...but only when he is in the mood too. He still likes mommy to do it which I love.
The beginnings of crawling! :) He pretty much army crawls right now but it is soo cute!
Here is Blake one morning when I came into his room to get him. He managed to be upside down!
Here are some random pictures from the past couple of weeks. I take so many pictures of this cute little kid that sometimes you just need a random post! I love this little man. He brings so much happiness into my life!

3 comments:

Janalee said...

love the first mischevious one. Damian saw your pic and goes, 'mom! look! It's my friend, Sister Hill!'

Lindsay said...

He looks so grown up in that last picture!! So sad!!

Meredith said...

That first one is a total classic!